Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Phiphi
New Contributor

Unlock Huawei Y6

Bought this Y6 a year ago or so and have to port out to a cheaper plan as running two phones is getting rather expensive. Unfortunately look like my phone is locked. Have followed the online process to unlock the devise from Optus and pay a fee if needed but it's didn't work and technical supoort have just told me 7 - 10 business days! Can you imagine w being without your phone for 20 days. This is crazy. Would be very disappointed if it takes this long... Please help

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unlock Huawei Y6

Hey Phiphi,

Based on what you're described it sounds like the code needs to be obtained from Huawei and that is the turnaround time and they wouldn't be able to expedite it.

You're welcome to send me a PM with the details (will need your full name, Optus mobile number that was activated with the phone, DOB, IMEI number and the code you have been provided) and I can follow up to double check.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors