Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
zmoinul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unlimited text to New Zealand?

is there any packages for Unlimited text to New Zealand?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Casey_YC

Re: Unlimited text to New Zealand?

Hi there, @zmoinul !

Thanks for your question.

If you are referring to a Prepaid mobile, you will find that some of our Prepaid options have unlimited international text to some included countries. for example, one options is our Optus Prepaid Epic Data with a $30 recharge. This allows unlimited standard international text to New Zealand numbers. You can find information around this and other options on our Prepaid Mobile Plans page

If you are referring to Postpaid mobile plans, you will find that our plans have 35 included countries that allows unlimited standard international text and New Zealand is included. More information can be found on our SIM Plans page

Hope this helps! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

zmoinul
New Contributor
New Contributor

does this EPIC DATA (with 30 $ recharge) package limited to 300 mins of international text?

0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hey there @zmoinul - The Prepaid Epic Data  has unlimited standard international calls to 15 selected destinations, not 300 minutes. Feel free to head over to the link to find out more information - Steven

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

zmoinul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks a lot steven. much appreciated.
Well, i was just wanted to get sure about international text limitation to those 15 destinations. I understand its not limited to 300 text and i can use unlimited text within those 15 destinations.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors