Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
keykim
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Unexplained data use

I have same problem.

'Net.hr' used 40% or my data.

I sent massage to optus. Still haven't any reply from Optus.

Anybody solved problem.

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Re: Unexplained data use

Hey there, @keykim. Sorry to hear you haven't heard back regarding this data usage. Where have you sent the message? Is this through Messaging in the My Optus App

If so, an Expert will reply back to your message as soon as they are able to and they'll also raise a case for you incase they're unable to resolve this on the spot. 

Alternatively, you can send a PM to our official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page and the team will be able to investigate this further for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

MEC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Unexplained data use - net.hr

HI there 

I've had this same problem of net.hr; using 20.7% and never gone to the site? 

Couldn't see the fix on the forum. 

Thanks, Mary-Ellen

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hi @MEC, thanks for getting in touch with us. 

We recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and will be able to look into your data usages in detail. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Kartika So 10 months and still no explination from Optus as to what is happening? This is exactly why so many people are peeved at Optus, you just keep ignoring peoples problems.
Tina_YC

Hey @YetAnotherAcc, thanks for getting back to us. We haven't found a clear fix to the issue yet but once we look into the customers data usages, we will be able to see what particular websites/apps are linked to the unknown website. Tina.

0 Kudos
MEC
New Contributor
New Contributor

I must admit the person on the chat wasn't super helpful.

Suggested I was visiting the site. At any rate, worked out how to block the site.

Odd that others are having trouble and no advice available for all or a fix / alert placed on the app. 

Cheers

Tina_YC

Thanks for getting back to us with an update, @MEC

If you'd like us to further investigate, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance. Tina.

0 Kudos
dpinno
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same problem with Net.hr using a lot of data. Can you please let me know how to block this site?
0 Kudos
dpinno
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi MEC
Can you please tell me how to block net.hr I am having the same problem as everyone else.
Cheers
0 Kudos