Searching...

Mobile

Re: Understanding data usage on your smart phone

Al123

Thanks Peter, it wasn't unmetered data but rather a slow dashboard update on Optus part.  It  did eventually catch up with the usage shown on my phone just before the data reset which was just as well otherwise I would have started the new cycle with 2GB already used. Smiley Happy

Mike-N

Hello @Al123, sorry for the slow response! Alerts, top up messages and updates to My Optus App or My Account usage information can be delayed up to 48 hours. Further information on this can be found on our Website here. Please let us know if you have any further questions! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

4J

Data pool is a myth with Optus. I have two valid post paid plans. Optus system can't link the two somehow. 

So, yeah, OPTUS DATA POOL IS A MYTH. Don't bother calling, chatting, facebook, etc.. Just save yourself the frustrations. 

OPTUS DATA POOL IS A MYTH. THE OPTUS SYSTEM IN PLACE PREVENTS DATA POOL FROM HAPPENING. 

Aman_B

Hi @4J, really sorry for the experience. Data pool is certainly not a myth but I can understand form where you are coming from. We're upgrading our systems and because of this one of your systems may be in  old systems and the other one in the new one. we can still get your data pool done. Please contact our billing Here and request data pool. Please let us know here if there are any hiccups. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

4J

I called, I done live chat, yes crowd, followed links, transferred calls many times, you name it I done ALL. 

Still nothing. Only to be told can not be done. 

No way I am going to repeat all that again. 

So, convince me Optus is good to do business with. 

Aman_B

Really sorry again @4J. Could you please submit your details Here your Optus service number. full name and date of birth for ID so that we can investigate? 

john_symons

i fully understand data use on my mobile

i pay optus for 102 gb data every month and they tell me i cant have it

absolutely fantastic

Toomey

Hey @john_symons, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send me a private message with more information into your data issues? Please include your account number, full name and DOB so I can follow this up.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos