Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
liesbeer
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to track my order with StarTrack

I placed an order on the 2nd of February and still haven't been updated on an estimated time of delivery. I am getting very impatient!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Delivery

Have you called/chatted and asked for an update? They were having serious issues with Toll (as were a number of companies) weeks ago which would have very likely affected you. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
liesbeer
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, I spoke to Optus this morning and they told me to track it with startrack,but the tracking number does not come up with them. 

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

That's not the most helpful piece of advice is it.....

You'll likely need to contact them again unfortunately and advise them the tracking number is not working and you require an update provided directly by them. They've sold you the device and as such have an obligation to provide you with an update rather than passing you off to one of their business partners (who you've paid no money to). I would escalate if they advise they can't given it's been a month

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos