cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to register Apple Music free trial to my Apple ID

I saw that I was eligible for a free 6 month trial for Apple Music. I signed up through the yes Optus app on my iPhone. I received a confirmation email with the link Apple music.com/Optus/welcome

When I click that link it opens the music app on the phone, goes tot he browse tab and says “an error has occurred” with a button below that says “try again” but the button does nothing.

I’ve restarted the phone, force closed the music app, tried uninstalling an reinstalling the music app, updated the OS on the phone and the best advice Optus support chat was to try again a few day’s later.

Any one had similar issues or know a workaround to get it working? I’d really like to try out Apple Music.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unable to register Apple Music free trial to my Apple ID

Hi @englermeister,

Thanks for raising this with us.

Could you please sign up out of your Apple ID and sign back in to see if this resolves the issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am facing the same issue!

Support isn't helping out

Can someone help me if their issue is fixed?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Susheel_aakulu, have you verified and linked your Apple ID? Please refer to our Apple Music → support page for more info. 

We don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. If you have already done this and the link is still not working then you are best to speak with our Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on 133937 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors