Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
NatoriouStorm
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to make phone calls on post paid service

I am currently unable to make calls. I am able to send text messages as well as use my mobile data but wondering if optus ever only resrtict calls on an overdue account or whether if I were restricted for that reason that I would also be unable to use data or SMS services? I can't pay my bill until tomorrow morning and am unable to leave my home due to self isolation from covid19.
I am in Hobart Tas and wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same or able to help me understand. Thank you very much
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unable to make phone calls on post paid service

Hi NatoriousStorm,

If you were barred for an overdue bill it would be all outgoing features so calls/texts/data.

Are you trying to call Telstra numbers? There is currently a known issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors