Searching...

Mobile

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

lucindaobrien

I have never been able to link my service and access my dashboard

Shauna

Just replied to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Shauna

Thanks Lucinda - I've checked on my end and you appear to be set up correctly. What browser are you using to do this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lucindaobrien

Hi

I have tried Google chrome and Microsoft edge on my computer and Samsung internet on my phone

Every single time I log into my account it comes up with the link my service page and then comes up with the internal server error page

lucindaobrien

I have also tried and got the same result on the my optus app

Shauna

Okay thanks. Can you please send us a screenshot of exactly what you see? We'll need to pass this on to our IT department so they can take a further look into this. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
140 Kudos
120 Kudos
119 Kudos
78 Kudos
73 Kudos