Searching...

Mobile

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

[ Edited ]
sammyvas66

Casey,

Ive managed to log in with the password you provided. Ive also just linked my account. ahhhh finally!!

thanks so much for your help 

sammyvas66

Hi Casey,

It is no longer letting me log in once again. 

Kat1976

Im having the same issue - each time I try to link my mobile or my home account it comes up with "an internal server error has occurred". Have been trying to do it for several months and getting the same thing. Didnt really bother me but I dont want to have to pay $2.20 to get statements. Maybe its a way of Optus making some extra money off me!

Nam_L

Hey Kat1976,

Thanks for touching base. Really sorry for the experience, no one likes those little extra charges. We'd be more then happy to look into for you and see how we could help. 

Are you able to PM us your mobile number or internet username, full name and DOB? 

Cheers,

Zach123

The same issue is happening to me.

I've called multiple times and chatted online with your help team. All result in one of the customer service reps creating a new account, asking me to try again in 48 hours only to have the same issue happen again.

I'm a new customer of only 2 months, all this wasted time almost isnt worth it.

Steph_C

Really sorry for the run around there @Zach123, totally get how annoying this would be! Are you able to PM us your account info and DOB, along with your full name so we can take a close look into this?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Zach123

Thanks I've PM'd you.

philong94

Hi, I have a similar problem. It originally started off a couple of days ago when I found out I had two My Accounts, one with a username login and one with an email address login. I forgot that I had the email address login account and used the username login one for my mobile and my mobile broadband. Everytime I login, it keeps insisting on changing my username to my email address for Optus server purposes, which I attempted to do but keeps saying its already been taken. So as a hunch, I login in with my email address with a password I might have remembered and boom, its there but my mobile and my mobile broadband isn't linked to my account. So I tried to link my mobile to it but something went wrong after entering my password for my username login to link my mobile. So I went back and login into my username login and it won't let me in, the email address login works fine but the username login isn't. I've been trying to link my mobile to my email address login account many times now and it always come back with "An internal server error has occurred". Can you help me restore my other account and merge them, or link my mobile and mobile broadband to My Account? I'm not even sure if my Optus Perks was on the other account or not.

Casey_

Hey Zach123, I have just responded to your PM. 

Casey_

Hey philong94, can you please send us a PM with your account details for both accounts and your DOB? I'll get this fixed up for you. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos