Searching...

Mobile

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

Mrnowhere46

I'm also getting this called Optus several times and live chat and still the same. Can't view my bills so I can't pay it then. 

Mrnowhere46
Spoiler

I'm also getting this called Optus several times and live chat and still the same. Can't view my bills so I can't pay it then. 

Marie

Yikes! Really sorry to hear that Mrnowhere46 Smiley Sad 

You're welcome to PM me your account details (username/ service number/ account number & billing address) as well as your date of birth & full name and I'd be happy to get that fixed up for you.

Cheers 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

sammyvas

Hi,

Everytime i try to link my optus service it comes up with an error saying an internal server error has occurred. Ive been trying to link my account for a while now and no one has been helpful over the phone either. 

AlexRH

Eeek! Sorry about that @sammyvas, can you please PM us with your account number, full name and DOB as well as your preferred email address? Happy to take a look!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
sammyvas

JustinB

Hey @sammyvas - would be best to edit the post to remove your personal details. Are you able to please send this through to us privately?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

sammyvas66

Hi Justin,

So you messaged me yesterday saying that you fixed my problem, not being able to link my accounts. ive been trying all day today to access my account and its now saying it doesnt register my email. I tried logging into yes crowd and I couldnt with my email that I used last night to create this account thats why I had to create another account with my work email. 

Not sure what is going on, but there seems to always be a problem whatever I do. 

Casey_

Hey Sammy, I've just sent a password reset email to your email address. Can you please try log in again and let me know how you go? 

sammyvas66

Hi Casey,

Its still not letting me log in with sammy_vasa@hotmail.com email address.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
99 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos