Searching...

Mobile

Unable to link my Optus service

yolnada

On the "Link My Optus Service" page, I have input my service number, account number, and security code.

I have tried this at least a dozen times over the last few weeks and I keep getting this error.

"An internal server error has occurred."

How can I get this resolved? I want to turn off my paper billing ASAP.

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

Marie

Really sorry to hear that yolanda, if you'd like to PM us your details and the preferred email address we can get this sorted for you - Marie 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dobtrew

I carny receive txt on old phone how do I sim swap 

mazz_a

Hi yolnada,

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies? If it is still unsuccessful, please send me a private message with your details and I can look into it for you. 

Hi Dobtrew,

You if you cant receive sms for the sim swap security code, you can send me a private message with your details and I can assist you 

Highlighted

benjamin258

Hello, 

I get the exact same error message when trying to link my mobile number, 

I login to my account fine, then I enter my phone number, account number and security code texted to me and I get the error in red "An internal server error has occurred." Have attempted 10+ times over the past week, can somebody please repair this thankyou 

Alistar

Hi Benjamin258,  

Sorry to hear about that Smiley Sad Are you able to PM me with some details along with a screenshot of the error message so I can troubleshoot and link the service for you. Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

riddleman

I'm currently having the same problem

Esther

Hey riddleman - did you want to PM me your account info including your username, full name and DOB for ID so we can see if we can get this fixed up for you? Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

dnoptus

I am also encountering this problem. 

Esther

Hey there! If you'd like to us have a look at this further please PM us the account info, full name and DOB for ID and your My Account info. Thanks!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos