Searching...

Mobile

Unable to get premium access to Optus Sport

hashim2

Hi,

I just moved to a plan which should have Optus Sport included, but when I log into Optus Sport I can only access the basic features. My login for Optus Sport is the same as the one for Optus My Account so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Re: Unable to get premium access to Optus Sport

AlexRH

Hey there @hashim2, the Premium subscription should be added automatically Smiley Happy

We can double check that it's set up correctly for you, please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB so we can take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

hashim2

Hey Alex,

Sorry about the late reply. I was on the phone with Optus, and they got the problem sorted.

Thanks

Dan_C

Ah, that's okay! Thanks for the update @hashim2.

Shout out if you need a hand in the future Smiley Very Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
128 Kudos
98 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos