cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

vinpor
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to download esim. System error.

I can't seem to be able to download the eSim to my phone. Been battling this for the past 5 hours. I get a system error every time.

So here's the backstory
I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
I had my phone number previously attached to the eSIM in this phone without any issues.
I had to send the phone away for repair.
I went to the optus store and had my number loaded to a physical sim so that I could use the loan phone while mine was away.
My phone returned from repair. I contacted optus who sent me an email with instructions on how to activate my esim again through the myoptus app.
Followed the instructions an faced with a system error every time.
Have been receiving help from tech support via the online chat portal and they have not been able to solve it.
Can anyone here help?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mlw286
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Unable to download esim. System error.

Did you get to the bottom of this? I’m having the same issue today
0 Kudos
z_hook

Re: Unable to download esim. System error.

Hi @Mlw286,

Thank you for raising this issue

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos