Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Unable to access iiNet webmail

brokey

Gidday

I have a frustrating problem in that I am unable to access webmail.iinet.net.au on my Surface Pro tablet when tethered to my phone...I am also unable to access the site directly on my phone. I have contacted iiiNet and the webmail site is working fine as is POPmail.

I have contacted both iiNet and Optus support and as is the norm, iiNet has said that it's an Optus problem and vice versa...

It's unfortunate that Optus support doesn't have access to the Internet so that they might see that they can't access the site too and they could investigate further.

Does anyone else have a similar problem and provide a solution?

cheers

col

Solution

Re: Unable to access iiNet webmail

Ray_YC

I can successfully access that site with both my phone and internet access.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. This support team will have internet access.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

brokey

Thanks for the help...have posted to the facebook page so will sit back and wait for an answer...

cheers

col

Trefusis

Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same problem. Getting bounced between Optus and iiNet support now with no clear answer. Have now reached out to Optus via Facebook. Would love to know the outcome for you please!

Highlighted

brokey

Yeah, it was solved somehow...don't know how as I was getting bumped between the two as well...me and another member who had the same problem...I sent a message to Optus via twitter and got replies there...

cheers

col

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
83 Kudos
56 Kudos