cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to access account for mobile and not receiving one.

I have spent four hours over two days on Chatline and have not been able to get anyone to understand why I cannot view my mobile account and have not received an account for it online.   I have had to wait for a notice that it is not paid.

No one understands that I am not receiving the mobile account as well as the landline and internet account.  In fact one Chatline person said "he did not get it".   Such as simple request for something I have been receiving for years along with the other account online. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Unable to access account for mobile and not receiving one.

Hey @87yootha11, sorry to hear. We can take a look and see what's happening here, likely need to link those accounts together for viewing in My Account. Can you shoot through a private message with the following details so we can take a look?

- Full name

- Account/phone number

- DOB

- Are you the account holder? Y/N

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos