Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Arugula
New Contributor
New Contributor

Traveler looking for afforable Optus Service while in Australia

Hello All,

I a travleling from the US and I am looking for a cheap option for Mobile Service while I am in Australia. Open to your suggestions and creative ideas.

Dan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Traveler looking for afforable Optus Service while in Australia

Hey Dan it depends on what you want as in data or calls and how long you are here but I did notice the Optus Prepaid Epic plans have unlimited calls back to the US.

http://offer.optus.com.au/shop/prepaid/sim-card/10-sim?SID=con:prep:exp:1:jan19:prep:$10:recharge&_g...

Arugula
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

You can't go wrong with any of the Optus prepaid sim plans however it does depend on your usage needs to what you select.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/prepaid

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Hi

As @Yeldarb says it really depends on what you require. Do you want unlimited calls in Australia?  How much data? International calls?

The other thing you need to think about is where abouts you will be traveling in Australia. If in the more remote areas you will need to check whether your provider has reception there.

When you have thought about what you require there are many comparison sites online.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy