cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Travel Pack Question

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Happy

PS
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I simply wanted to know if "standard national calls" included calls made to UK landlines and mobiles in addition to calls made back to Australian landlines & mobiles, yes or no?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

From what I understand I would say yes however I will flag this post for an Optus staff member to give you an answer rather than just my opinion.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey cssaus, ProblemSolver is correct. You'll receive incoming and outgoing unlimited calls to UK number and to Australian numbers too. Hope this explains it 🙂 Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Pete.

thanks for the clarification although I suspect receiving incoming calls from UK numbers may not be convenient (at least not for me) given that the local UK caller would need to make an international call to my Australian mobile at charges levied by their providor which would then be turned around for me to answer in the UK.

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

ask them to give you a missed call and then you can call them back with your unlimited calls to UK mobiles and landlines on your roaming Aussie phone travel pack. Voila!

PS
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Leave this with me and I'll pass the feed back 🙂 Safe travels.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.