Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Tracking

ebru96

I got a text saying my order has left the warehouse and then I get another message saying Hi, just letting you know your new iPhone order has been received by the Optus warehouse and we are preparing to deliver the handset. You'll receive an SMS when it's due for delivery. Remember to keep a valid ID on you so you can sign for the delivery. Need help? Visit: optus.com.au/delivery

It won’t let me track my order that’s my confirmation number can you please tell me where my order is 27398882A

Re: Tracking

Vicky

Hi @ebru96 - thanks for reaching out. I've had a look at your order and can see that it is currently being processed by StarTrack (http://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au/M7732094). You'll generally need to remove the 'A" at the end of your tracking number to check its status. Let us know if you have any questions.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
152 Kudos
143 Kudos
111 Kudos
89 Kudos
87 Kudos