Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Track order

I placed an order for a new phone about a week ago and received a temporary order number via email which stated i'd hear from optus in the next few days.  I haven't heard anything and tracking the temporary order number online doesn't work.

I have waited 30 minutes on hold to try and get through and had to hang up beucase I had to go back to work.  How can i find out the status of my order and know when my new phone will arrive?

Very frustrated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Track order

Hey @Juliaaa,

I've sent you a private message with a link to an online form. 

We'll just need you to fill out the details and we'll have someone contact you within the next 1-2 business days. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

HI

had the same promblem

PLACED A ORDER ONLINE ON 1ST JAN 2018.

RECEIVED EMAIL CONFIRMING ORDER.

MOBILE BROADBAND PLAN

140GB /12MTH CONTRACT.

25% OFF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.

JUST BEEN TOLD BY ONLINE SALES THEY WONT HONOUR MY ONLINE ORDER.

WTF OPTUS.

THE PROMOTION ENDED 3RD JAN .

NOT HAPPY 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@pacman3333,

We're happy to help but we can't have you spamming multiple threads. Everyone's entitled to vent but it's best to keep it to the one thread. For those expecting a response to their question, it doesn't really offer much of a solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos