Searching...

Mobile

The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available

Andrew_H

I am overseas and want to go to the Police who have a lost property service collecting items found on trains, taxis (where I think I lost my moble) and so on.  However they require details that I would need to get from my account otherwise they won't assist.

Sadly when I try to enter MyAccount, I just get the message

The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available

What can I do?

Andrew

Highlighted

Re: The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available

Davelew

Hi

Often by using an in private tab on your browser you can login to My account.

Otherwise here is a link to a previous thread that may be of help:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Manage-My-Account/My-Account-can-t-access-Dashboard/m-p/449621#M972

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available

Shauna

Hey @Andrew_H - are they requesting a proof of purchase? I so, this won't be in your My Account however we can arrange this for you if need be.

You'll just need to send us a private message with your mobile number, full name and DOB Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
136 Kudos
119 Kudos
81 Kudos
78 Kudos
47 Kudos