cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Icequeenmel
New Contributor

The number you are calling has been disconnected.....

I bought the new iPhone 8plus two days ago, it has been working perfectly until today where EVERY phone call I try to make fails with a “The number you are calling has been disconnected”, and when anyone tries to call me, apparently they are receiveing a very weird “dial tones”. (Long time with short pauses).

Whats going on?! I’m so frustrated, o can’t even call Optus because apparently they are disconnected too! (According to my phone anyways)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Shauna

Re: The number you are calling has been disconnected.....

Hi @Icequeenmel - Sorry for the delayed response. Could come down to a network issue in your area. I would suggest checking our service status page & checking for any outages. If you're still experiencing issues, our faults department can be found here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors