cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The new Optus prepaid Long Expiry

We’re introducing a new long expiry plan called the Optus Prepaid Long Expiry. The plan features the same long expiry credit that we know you'll love with new $70, $80 and $100 recharge options - all with 365 days expiry.

Take a look at the new plan details below:

Pre-paid long expiry 1.png

FAQs:

Q:
I’m currently on the My Prepaid Long Expiry plan, will I have to change over to this new Optus Prepaid Long Expiry plan?

A: Customers on the My Prepaid Long Expiry plan can continue on with this offer. Existing customers will be provided with sufficient notice via SMS if this plan is phased out.

Q: Are the international rates changing?

A: No, the international rates remain the same as the current My Prepaid Long Expiry plan. Customers can check the most up-to-date prepaid international rates at:

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/prepaid/international-call-rates

Q: Can I still purchase additional data and calling packs on the Optus Prepaid Long Expiry plan?

A: You sure can! Customers can still purchase the same add-on packs that currently exist on the My Prepaid Long Expiry. The available add-ons are:

If you have any questions, please comment below 🙂

5 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: The new Optus prepaid Long Expiry

Awesome! Can I get these on eSim’s? Ie. cards hardwired into iPhone 11 and appropriate Android phones. Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Currently eSIM is not available on Prepaid Mobile Phone plans. It is only available on Postpaid Mobile Phone plans, Lfrohling.

Please see A Guide to eSIM

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dang. I didn’t see an postpaid plans that run yearly I only saw monthly plans. Would that be correct?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

You are correct 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for the replies 🙂
0 Kudos