Searching...

Mobile

Re: The new MyAccount web page is a disaster

andylch

Yes, because someone deleted my post for twice.

You always can kudo my post again. Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Which post? @Yeldarb? I haven't deleted/edited any posts in this thread. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

andylch

@Dan_C someone deleted this post:

=========================================

Dear Moderator,

Have you ever used MyAccount frequently by yourself? I highly doubt.

The 2nd last version (around 3 years ago) was very fast and responsive, font size was smaller so that everything was in a glance.

The last version changed the design and made everything much slower, font size was huge so that you need to scroll again and again, which also made it very hard to browse on mobile devices.

The new version is much inferior which can't even show all of my mobile no. correctly. For nearly 2 weeks, I still have few on the new platform and few on the old platform. On the new platform, for those mobile no. can't be displayed, they will be shown as some meaningless account no. without further details. If you don't bookmark the link of the good-old interface, you will never find out the missing no. In fact, customers never care about account no., we just care about our mobile no.

The inferior new version can't show your call details correctly and many of the $ value / recharge are missing too. 

Please escalate to your boss and tell him that many customers are not happy with the broken and inferior new version.

BTW, if your old interface was working fine, why your company is wasting resources to move to an inferior and buggy new version? If you don't have a ready-to-run complete system to be rolled out, please don't squeeze things out bit by bit, we are not your lab rats.

Such a big company even don't have the capable people to write a working system with basic functionalities? And customer service and marketing staffs are having issue to understand what customers want and handle the complaints effectively? Still very disappointed by what Optus is doing now.

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

I never made the slightest inference that you did Dan. I can see by the time stamp that his post has been done again and the Kudo that I gave it has gone. As a matter of interest the whole thread looks like it’s out of order. 

andylch

The moderator said he didn't deleted anything, but us, as the users are not possible to delele post. Hmm... it's really a mystery who has deleted my post for twice (just like my mobile no. were gone on MyAccount page suddently).

Yeldarb

No I would have to say that I have never known the forum staff to delete posts unless they have been abusive or spam. Possibly a quirk with the forum that your post disappeared along with my Kudo. Smiley Happy

andylch

It is not uncommon to remove/delete the evidence if someone wants to hide something from your eyes.

Yeldarb

No conspiracies here Andy. Smiley Very Happy It’s actually refreshing to be on a forum that doesn’t delete posts as some of the forums I have been on are shocking for doing that. 

[ Edited ]
andylch

If Optus can fix the MyAccount issue, I don't really mind someone remove this thread completely.

But the problem is that Optus is finding excuse not to cater the issues or our complaints.

Shauna

@andylch thanks for the feedback. I can confirm we all use My Account on a regular basis when helping customers. 

We've found that using My Account in Chrome works best with fewer errors.

That being said, we've flagged this as feedback for our team to review.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos