Searching...

Mobile

Re: The new MyAccount web page is a disaster

andylch

Please be straight to the point, when do you fix the MyAccount system, so that all of my mobile no. can be shown on a single interface again?

Why did you break the system and introduced troubles to customers, but not rolled out a ready-to-run and not buggy system?

I don't need you to review my "feedback", please just go ahead to fix the system, or revert to the previous stable version.

Shauna

I see where you're coming from, @andylch. It's not something I can simply fix up from my end i'm afraid. I'm only a customer service rep. 

Once all of your services are transferred to the new system, things should run more smoothly, however we don't have a definite timeline around when this will occur.

The best I can do from my end is pass this on to the developers as feedback. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

andylch

Of course, as you can access every bit of my personal info and all the mobile usage in Optus.

Please tell your boss or your boss' boss that there is a customer who spend few hundreds dollars every month is suffered a lot from the crap MyAccount system modified by your back-end system team (or whoever decided to move to this new system).

Please ask them to provide a definite date the problems can be fixed or revert to the previous system, otherwise the unhappy customers will consider to port all services to Telstra or Vodafone.

andylch

Any update about issue of missing mobile no. on MyAccount page? Please kindly response and don't just simply ignore it. Thanks a lot.

Ev_

Hey Andy. As Shauna has mentioned, we've passed this onto techs to get it looked into, I'm sorry we can provide you with a quick fix at this stage Smiley Sad

Highlighted

andylch

Should I ask for compensation until you revert to the previous working system or can fix the crap new system?

It should be not difficult to fallback to the previous backup and ditch the crap new system.

andylch

Any update about issue of missing mobile no. on MyAccount page? Please kindly response and don't just simply ignore it. Thanks a lot.

andylch

Any update about issue of missing mobile no. on MyAccount page? Please kindly response and don't just simply ignore it.

It has been another 2 weeks now. Thanks a lot.

andylch

Any update about issue of missing mobile no. on MyAccount page? Please kindly response and don't just simply ignore it.

It has been another month now!!!! Thanks a lot.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos