Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hbeattie
New Contributor
New Contributor

Text message history

I was wondering if I could get a detailed usage history of text messages from a mobile number in my account name from the last 2 years if possible? Not the actual messages but just the numbers texts were sent to
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: Text message history

Hi Hbeattie,

You can request an itemisation of SMS messages sent from a service under your name. This can be done with our Customer Care team on 133 937.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

LeviTechy
Contributor
Contributor

You can get your monthly calls and SMS logs in your bill, So you need to get 2 years bill to get SMS history to check on it

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

LeviTechy Optus
0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Another option is to grab an app that backs up your SMS's and hopefully the info may be in it.

0 Kudos
Harmony1
New Contributor
New Contributor

I had asked a worker if I could do anything like this on the online help/message a worker and they said no, whoever had been assigned to me had lied and I don’t know why. Whoever it was should probably know these things in future cause I was about to give up.
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there @Harmony1

If you login to your Optus My Account  and then go to the service in question, you can check on this in the Usage section. 

You should see an arrow next to your SMS allowance (unlimited) and if you press this, you can see the SMS and the number sent to and the date. 

Otherwise as above, you would need to request an SMS itemisation from the Messaging team via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
TrishiiBee86
New Contributor
New Contributor

Which app do u suggest?
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hey there, I've replied to your other post.

0 Kudos