Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Digson
New Contributor

Tether Netflix

Hi there, I have just signed up to the $120 plan that includes free streaming and Netflix usage. I was informed that I was able to stream to my laptop. Am I allowed to do that? As I just read a blog that said it would not be included in my free usage? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
JustinB
Blog Author

Re: Tether Netflix

Hi Digson,

For the best viewing experience we recommend you use the Mobile TV streaming services mobile and tablet apps. If you use a web browser to stream TV shows and movies from the Mobile TV streaming services this will still be data free.

For more information please visit our site here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Nebster84
New Contributor

Can I tether my wifi iPad to my Optus phone & still stream Netflix data free using the Netflix app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Nebster84 - So sorry but this is not possible and you'll be charged for the data. Basically, Netflix is only un metered if the app is used on the service/device itself.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy