cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor KG7879
New Contributor

Terrible customer service, are you able to keep your promise?

Hi Optus, I signed up a new service in May by taking some good offers(5gb bound data for Samsung S8 and family and friends 25% discount). I got charged for full price without seeing any discount(no bonus data no discount) for 3 monthes now which lead me think the offer was a scam! I stared contact customer services since I got the first bill and it was 4 times already in the past 3 months(called twice and chatted with someone online twice). Each time I was promised someone will contact me in 4 to 5 business days to resolve this but it never happened. Each time I got a reference or case number from the rep but it seemed meaningless as each time I have to explain the same problem again. I am tired to do this now and I am wondering if you guys can help or not? I just want an answer before I bring this issue to TIO. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Terrible customer service, are you able to keep your promise?

Really sorry for the experience @KG7879. If you’d like to chat to one of our team members now, please go here: http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor KG7879
New Contributor

Hi there, this is not a solution by directing me to a contact page. Plus I have gone through this twice as I mentioned early. It is useless! Apart from getting a chat history and get promised someone will contact me in 4 to 5 business days it doesn't do anything. PM a phone number from your complaint department probably helps.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

That's definitely not good to hear @KG7879 and we're really sorry it didn't work out the way it should.  Are you able to PM → http://yesopt.us/pmaman your full name, Optus number & date of birth so we can take a look into this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors