cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Forger47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Terminated we dont want you now from optus

I just had my phone completely disabled ..they have taken my number and recycled it ...this number has all my 2 factor and other details ..someone else is currently getting all my sec acc login pins ...I was held to ransom and made to pay 100$ a fortnight on a pension ...SHAME ON YOU OPTUS THE TIO IS COMING FOR YOU NOW YOU WERE WARNED NICELY THE FIRST TIME 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Forger47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Terminated we dont want you now from optus

My account no longer exist i was on a 24 month plan ...They took the last 200$ and said screw it we walk now why in front ..that is how i saw this ...We take the money now and cut losses ...GG optus GG

0 Kudos
Forger47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am mentally unstable ..OPTUS just did this to a handicapped person, In a highly suicidal state removed from any phone issues ...I just got work painting and missed my first day because optus pulled my entire life upside down because i could not afford 100$ repayment wich is illegal i might add to force pensioner to do this ..I just got work FFS
0 Kudos
Forger47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

OPTUS JUST ROBBED A MENTALITY UNSTABLE PENSIONER 

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Hi @Forger47, we appreciate you reaching out and are terribly sorry that we have left you feeling this way. As we are unable to retrieve your account details via this forum, for privacy reasons, our Social Media Team would like to take a closer look at your account. 

Is it possible for you to please send through a Private Message on our Official Facebook or Twitter page so that we can continue this conversation with you after we verify a few details? Thank you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos