cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Ellie94
Occasional Contributor

Taylor Swift tickets

Did anyone get a text today about Taylor Swifts tickets to her repuation tour from perks? Can anyone confirm if this is real?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift tickets

Well it is on the main page of the perks website.

https://www.optusperks.com.au/

Exclusive Taylor Swift ticket offer

The Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour will land in Australia in October 2018. We’ve got a strictly limited number of tickets for just $69.90. Are you ready for it? Offer ends 18 October 2018 (unless allocation sold out)

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Confirmed @Ellie94 - just like @Paddylee said, it's for real. 

You  access the offer by logging into the Optus Perks website www.optusperks.com.au or via the My Optus App www.optus.com.au/app.

To get it online: click on the Taylor Swift offer banner on the Perks website homepage at www.optusperks.com.au. > Login or register for Perks, read the offer info and click the ‘BUY NOW’ button. > Complete exclusive ticket offer purchase from Ticketmaster.

And with the app: click on the Taylor Swift offer banner in the Perks section of My Optus App, you will be automatically logged in to the Perk website. > Read the offer info and click the ‘BUY NOW’ button. > Complete exclusive ticket offer purchase from Ticketmaster.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor Ellie94
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! Heart

Top Contributors