Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Tax Invoice / Receipt For Prepaid

So sorry for the hassle @Jamesy. To get Prepaid recharge receipts you'll have to refer to your Credit card/bank statements this is because Optus doesn't store your receipt details for online recharges. But if you click on usage details in My account you may be able to see your most recent recharge.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor andrear077
New Contributor

Hello

As it is not possible to get the Tax invoice, could you please confirm it includes GST?

Regards,

Andrea

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Everything listed or any payments/recharges made are inclusive of GST. Hope this helps!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted
New Contributor Ozzy_b
New Contributor

Hi,

All official selling services around Australia (and western countries) are obliged by law to keep track and provide official invoices to their clients for any service or product that they sell. This allows the Financial Department to keep track of the money, to avoid any kind of tax fraud. What is happening with OPTUS with this issue is illegal, or should I say, in the border between legal and illegal. This allow OPTUS to save millions of dollars because they "delete" the selling history, and with that, clients cannot use invoices and the Financial Dep. cannot cross results in the end of Financial Year.

NOT PROVIDING INVOICES IS ILLEGAL.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors