Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Tax Invoice / Receipt For Prepaid

Jamesy

Hey all

i have been using optus prepaid for a while and need copies of tax invoice to claim cost for business use. I cant find any reference on my account online... All i can find is my prepaid plan details but no tax invoice proof of payment etc. HELP

thanks

Janssy

Re: Tax Invoice / Receipt For Prepaid

Yeldarb

Hmm I have seen this question asked several times and from what I have read you are presented with a tax invoice at the time recharge. Apparently there is no option to get a copy or reprint.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Tax-Invoice-for-Prepaid-sim/m-p/145794/highlight/true#M26529

Jamesy

Thanks for prompt reply. I thought as much but now I know - thanks. That said, this is poor service from Optus and frankly unaceptable - bordering on illegal and an attempt to coherse prepayers into a contract. Time for Optus to say YES to prepayers tax invoice copies.

I will actively seek a better arrnangement elsewhere unless Optus can send me tax invoice copies for the period 1/7/15 to 4/8/16 .... 

Genuinely appreciate your help but Optus needs to act here or lose me.

Annoyed, Jamesy.

:/

Yeldarb

Well they do say they have met the requirements of the ATO however it does seem strange to me in the modern computer age that copies can’t be made. Maybe there is more to it than I know. Smiley Happy

Thane

Hi Jamesy,

You should be able to get via your My Account, as per this page.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Jamesy

Thanks Thane. Thats better or at least should be. That particular service is saying currently unavailable. I hope is only temporary - will try later in the day. 

Btw - navigating to that page was not intuitive without your email. Others have tried withiut success - just some honest feedback.

if i can access the past payment and receipt page later today, i will stay with Optus.

Thanks

phil 

JustinB

Hi Jamesy,

When you login to My Account, all you have to do is click on:

1. Billing & payments,
  2. Then scroll down to see your payment history

Hope this helps.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Yeldarb

Apologies for the incorrect information in my post Phil. I should have taken note of the date of the solution in that post. Fortunately the moderators are on the ball. Smiley Happy

Aman_B

No worriies @Yeldarb 😊 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jamesy

Thanks for help so far - got to the right menu/screens but continue to receive 'currently unavailable' message. U have tried more than 10 times randomly over past few days. Early am, late am, early pm late pm .... PLEASE OPTUS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!!! 

I need copies of invoices paid for my prepaid service since   1/7/15 to current for tax purposes. It should not be this hard - YES - it should not be ....

A dusapponted Jamesy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos