Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor zzymurgy
New Contributor

TURN OFF visual voicemail

I've recently come across to Optus from Kogan, and there's no visual voicemail on Optus.

But I am still getting the visual voicemail screen when I go to voicemail on my iPhone 6s.

In the past I have seen this screen disappear and be replaced with a call to the voicemail service.

Anything I need to do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: TURN OFF visual voicemail

Hi zzymurgy,

It's not clear from your post if you have activated normal Voicemail? Is that a feature you want? I'm not sure whether activating it resolves the deactivation of visual voicemail on your iPhone.

More info on voicemail can be found on our help and support page here: Set Up & Voicemail Options - Mobile

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor zzymurgy
New Contributor

I've tried activating voicemail, deactivating it on the online portal, restarting the phone and reactivating it.

Nothing changes. The voicemail button on the phone doesn't do anything, I need to dial 321 manually.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, as you mentioned Optus doesn't support Visual Voicemail so it's hard to try to assist with this one.

Perhaps Apple chat support can assist further.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor yael
New Contributor

I think that's enough mate. No more excuses for Optus not to support visual voicemail. This is a discgrace really. Your party line is not cutting it any more.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors