Searching...

Mobile

Re: THANKS FOR DELETING LAST POST OPTUS

Julz

It's possible the number was provided in error, I do apologise. In general we don't keep paper copies of contact numbers at our desk, as they are subject to change. If you'd like to contact our sales team, I'd use the numbers I posted above. It's possible the number is on reserve for another use later down the track. Cheers

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

WINNER-ON-OPTUS

hi JULZ,  you were the one who sent me this message . Thanks for advising us about the phone number which is no longer operational.  that is why i thought i would ring it and see if its still going and it is.  all they would have to do is redirect the number to a sales number.  Then again that might be a hard job for optus to do.

WINNER-ON-OPTUS
Why do they still have the 1300179300 number on optus as its a poor excuse for optus not getting the number diverted to a actual optus sales number.

WINNER-ON-OPTUS
CONGRATULATIONS OPTUS YOU HAVE MADE THE 1300179300 STILL ANSWER YOUR CALL TO THIS NUMBER BUT NO WORDS LESS THAN 10 SECONDS OF NOTHING THEN DISCONNECTS, THATS A NICE WASTE OF MONEY FOR BEING CHARGED TO RING A NUMBER THEN NOTHING IN RETURN. ANOTHER JOB NOT FINISHED AT OPTUS.

WINNER-ON-OPTUS

ONE MORE COMPLAINT OPTUS WHO DECIDED THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED,  AS DONT SEE IT AS BEING SOLVED ?.

Highlighted

Tom020

Totally understand your frustration
I've had the same issue, and after the optus rep (moderator) gave their answer (which was totally useless because I already mentioned the reasoning they gave me in my op) they never returned to my thread.
They even deleted all replies to the moderator who posted on the thread I made.

It's like when they are too lazy to actually investigate an issue properly, they just give a generic answer, and silence your thread in hopes you will give up.
It's like they assume a majority of cases are stupid people who just don't know what they are talking about, so a generic answer will tell them "its your fault, this is why". So people accept it and hit the "solved" button...
I wonder if they get bonuses or comission for getting a certain amount of "solved" threads even if they are not actually solved...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
127 Kudos
124 Kudos
100 Kudos
85 Kudos
56 Kudos