cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

ConfusedJess
New Contributor
New Contributor

Switching from Prepaid to Postpaid

Hi Team, 

I switched from Prepaid to Postpaid but did not get a new sim. I was told that it would just switch over automatically but that does not seem to have happened because I've received a message to say that my credit has expired and I have no connection. 

Help please? 

Jess

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Switching from Prepaid to Postpaid

@ConfusedJess  Yes Crowd is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus. Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders.

If you are not in lockdown and it is practical go to an Optus Store to get this sorted.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app. 

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos