Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Piya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Suspension of plan while overseas

How to suspend the Optus postpaid plan while overseas? It can be done online but I am unable to process it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Suspension of plan while overseas

Hi there Piya,

Not sure why you're having trouble online, what steps are you following?

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Piya
New Contributor
New Contributor

I don't know what steps to follow. I am still searching for how to freeze my sim card. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I don't believe temporary suspension of a service is available via self serve. Customers need to contact Optus to request this (see original response) and it is not available for fixed services.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos