Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Supprt is terrible

Cpd

It has now been over 14 hours of trying to get a SIM activated and 2 hours on the phone with absolutely no help. I want a refund and they won't even do that

Useless!!!!!! Telstra are happy to port my number but bleeping optus won't get it done. Now my number is stuck floating somewhere and I can't use either. Should have just stayed with Telstra. Can't even call a store near me to talk to an Australian who might be better equipped to help. What a waste of time and money. 

Re: Supprt is terrible

Jeneral__Pain

So you were transferring from Telstra?

were you billed or prepaid?

did you sign up in store? Online?

calling a store won’t make any difference, all they can do is call the activations team to push it through. The same as you can by speaking to activations.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Cpd

Porting a number from telstra. Prepaid. Online failed. Customer service wouldn't even tell me how I could complain.

Jeneral__Pain

Was the date of birth correctly recorded on Telstra end?

thats the only reason prepaid ports fail more often than not.

you can complain via www.optus.com.au/complaints

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos