Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Support Fail followed by offer to help then ignored

Once again a huge fail by moderators of this board. After posting my experience regarding a lying sales manager I was surprised that moderators here took enough interest to offer to follow up for me. So after supplying all the information to the first person I was informed they would contact the store in question and get back to me the following day... Crickets... for weeks even when other moderators stepped in...one by one.... cricket...cricket...cricket. We were also told by sales people that we should go business if we had an abn because we would get better support! Lies...what it did mean was even if we wanted to upgrade from a sim for 1 phone to a plan that would include a large fee...sorry?? We have to pay to upgrade??? “Yes if you have a business plan”

Time to spread the word wider than this little forum...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Support Fail followed by offer to help then ignored

I really do apologise for the delay @trophy

I've replied with the response we've received from the store. We'll organise the credit as soon you reply. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Well there's another two hours of my life I won't get back, seems now no credit has been applied? Billing support asked me to start from the begining and go through the 6 months of hassle again just to come up with "oh we're sorry, we can't help...you should go back to the store"....I did intend to post the full transcript however it seems the "email me the transcript" has a built in fail...go figure...moderators pm'd maybe October will see a result....I won't hold my breath

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @trophy, sorry for the runaround, just responded to your private message.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah unfortunately the moderators on this board are absolutely hopeless for following up problems (see my thread 'Anyone else getting overcharged monthly? Any solution!?' as a good example)

One of the Optus support people on the phone told me they're rated on how many calls they can take, not actual customer satisfaction, so this is probably a big part of the issue if its true.. And if so, then the managers over at Optus clearly need better training on how to run a support system

Not sure if its the same for Mods on this board, though there never seems to be any follow up..

0 Kudos