Searching...

Mobile

Student sim plan

Lauresta

I would like to change my plan to the $40 sim only plan, I am also student and I tried to use the promo code but my code was invalid. I believe I tried to used the code last time but I didn’t end up buying the plan at that time now that I want to use it is invalid

Re: Student sim plan

Dan_C

@Lauresta, You're looking to switch across to the 12 month $40 SIM only 15GB promo plan? You can always change your plan online via → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/how-to-view-change-plans?requestType=NormalRequest&id=13.... We can definitely go ahead and apply the 10% student discount once you've switched across. We'd need you to send through a copy of your student ID and code that we'd generated for you in the past.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
113 Kudos
110 Kudos
84 Kudos
81 Kudos
44 Kudos