Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Student discount

Earlier today i had an order for an upgrade processed via live chat, i was hoping to apply the 10% student discount to this order, but in the time it took to process the order the promo code email did not arrive. Can the discount be applied after the order has been processed? If so how?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Student discount

Hi @tonee1, thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In order to be eligible for the 10% student discount offer the promo code has to entered in the sale order itself. In saying we understand where you are coming from and are happy to look into this for you. If you still need a hand can you PM us → here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos