cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Thanhhp
New Contributor

Student discount not applied on my bills

Hello. I upgraded from Optus prepaid plan to a sim only plan using a student code for a discount of 10%. 

I received an email from Optus which stated that my order has been received with a temporary order number and "The discount will appear on 1st bill". 

After few days, I did not receive any email of confirmation, but I noticed on the app that my new plan has been activated automatically (I have chosen to keep my old Optus number)

However, the 1st bill came with no discount at all. I chatted with an online supporter and he said that the discount might take effect on my 2nd bill.  However, the second bill on Optus app showed up with no discount just like the previous one. I  have called the support team but can't get through to anyone.

Is there any moderator here who can correct it manually for me ? I can send private message with all the information

Thank you very much in advance for answers.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Kartika

Re: Student discount not applied on my bills

Hey @Thanhhp, sorry to hear about your student discount not been applied and the experience before. We can definitely look into this for you and apply the discount. Yes, can you please PM us here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor Thanhhp
New Contributor

Hi Kartika 

I have sent PM Toomey. Please check it. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've just replied back @Thanhhp. We'll chat with you there 🙂 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Thanhhp
New Contributor

Hi Dan_C

Thank you very much.I have replied there. You are the best.

Kudos to you and Katrina !

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, thank you very much 🙂 I really appreciate that. 

That's all been processed for you. Have a great night.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors