cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor qbear
New Contributor

Re: Student Offer

I have not signed up for the offer yet. Can it be done through phone with Optus' contact centre?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Hey qbear - it'll need to be done online via → Student Hub.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor aeid12
New Contributor

Hi,

I recently placed an order to upgrade/recontract my sim only plan, however there was no option to redeem my student discount. I was just wondering whether I can still have the promo code applied to this order.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Hey @aeid12, you should still be able to have this sorted out, just come through our Live Chat when you get a chance 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor emwa
New Contributor

Any chance Optus could train your staff to know what to do when we do get through? I've spoken to four people so far and they still have no idea what to do... Smiley Frustrated 2 hours wasted trying to get this sorted so far!

0 Kudos
New Contributor bazelzabub
New Contributor

When I signed up in store for my new phone, I didn't know this was even an offer and wasn't told by the sales staff about this offer. Is it possible to still apply a student discount code onto the service even if I'm a couple of months into the service?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@bazelzabub Your order wouldn't be eligible for this offer I'm afraid. Terms and conditions state it's only available online with a valid promo code.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors