cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Student Discount Promo Code

Q.1 How can I find the student promo code? I have my edu.email but I don't have a student promo code for the discount (the discount is ends 2/7/2017).

Q.2 Also, after I log in my Optus Account, I will automatically log out once I reach the student hub

http://offer.optus.com.au/student-hub?SID=con:postmob:student:moblis:stuhub 

Q.3 Last but not least, I am using Optus sim plan already, do I need to receive a new sim for the student discount? 

https://offer.optus.com.au/offlineform/shoppingcart?action=addToCart&resourceId=BYO-Handset&external...

This page says there is a "standard delivery", but I have been using my sim card for a few years already. 

Sorry for having so many questions. Thank you very much

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Student Discount Promo Code

Hey @dau96 🙂 

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Have you tried getting the code from the Unidayz app?

Hmm that's certainly strange but may be as you haven't added your code to link to the account.

Once you have the code you're welcome to contact us and we can see if our Marketing team will add it to your service for you as a result of the issues you've been having.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My promo code is not working, can you send me new promo code so that I can update my plan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hello @Shashu

We can't reissue your code but if you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, date of birth, promo code, and .edu email address, we can help you manually apply the discount. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

What is your private message id

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

You can send me a private message here. 🙂

0 Kudos