cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Nokiaman
New Contributor

Stored credit credit card for prepay recharge use

I have a prepay iPad. Every time I recharge it with the same credit card, I opt to store the card details for future use. It successfully recharges. HOWEVER?..the next time I recharge and opt to use the stored card it always gets to the almost last confirmation before saying  there is some problem with the credit card details... And I have to do the whole card number  details entry business again...totally useless OPTUS! I am aware I have to put in the csv number even when using the stored card and I do that. It used to work way back but there seems to be a bug in the system now as it FAILS every time.

Anyone else had this happen?

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Stored credit credit card for prepay recharge use

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that @Nokiaman 😞 

You're most welcome to send through your details via PM & we'd be happy to take a look at what might be causing this for you.

I'll need to grab your mobile number or account number as well as your full name and date of birth.

Thanks.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Dom13
New Contributor

Same issue here. Glad to see I am not the only one getting the error

New Contributor Dom13
New Contributor

Was this resolved?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nokiaman
New Contributor

Hi there - it was not resolved - I ended up changing to an automatic recharge on the iPad as the manual thing was annoying me so much when the "stored" credit card  never worked properly. Optus need to fix it for others though. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nokiaman
New Contributor

Hello,

I gave up on the stored credit card as I know all my details etc were right for it...the system was at fault each time I tried to use that feature. I ended up doing an auto recharge option for my iPad data which saves me having to do anything like the recharge manually. Nevertheless, I think if the "stored card" option is offered, then Optus should make sure it works. Someone else has experienced the same problem in the Yes folk as they replied to my post.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Dom13
New Contributor

Really appreciate you getting back on here and letting me know.  Thanks

Top Contributors