Searching...

Mobile

Spotify podcasts (not music)

A_m_y

Hi,

Just wanted to clarify, is streaming of podcasts on Spotify included in the Entertainment package, or just the music? I know things like album art, analytics are not included in the free data, but I think the available info is ambiguous when it comes to non- musical audio content e.g. podcasts.

Re: Spotify podcasts (not music)

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

G'day @A_m_y, I've had a read through the Must Mentions of the Data-free music streaming offer. There isn't a mention of any set restrictions in terms of the content that's covered by the free music streaming add-on.

Must Mentions 

• Music streaming is suitable for one stream per service on mobile and tablet devices only. Music will be streamed up to 512kbps
  • Video and other content such as ads, authentication and app analytics are excluded and will incur data charges
  • Some streaming services may require paid subscriptions - these aren't included
  • Music streaming is for use in Australia only and data pooling does not apply

You should be absolutely fine! If you do have any questions or concerns, let us know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos