Sony promo

Howdy1956

Hi

Got my code but it don’t work says its invalid 

Re: Sony promo

Ray_YC

Hi @Howdy1956

Are you entering it case sensitive?

Please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu to have another Promo code issued.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Howdy1956

Done upper cas and lower case at least three times 

Ray_YC

That's odd. Anyway just confirming to please chat with us as advised here on our Optus Bonus Offer April to June blog.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Howdy1956

Hi

not a good answer takes me to an area that shows this is a big problem with codes not working lots of posts but can't see a solution.

Ray_YC

Please click on the big blue "Promo Code enquiry? Chat to us now!" button/image.

Howdy1956

Where no button anywhere that is as vague as anything.

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

It looks like this. Have a go at clicking on it Smiley Happy
All the responses to posts as well provide links to the chat team.
Chat.PNG

Solution

Howdy1956

Hi

its okay I solved the issue wasn't the Promo code it was the phone number, I had three numbers two new, went and tried each one until one worked. 

The error message was wrong.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos