Searching...

Mobile

Sony Xperia Z3 Plus backup

[ Edited ]
geolim2

Hi guys, I am backing up my old Sony Xperia Z3 Plus to the computer due to a fault on the touch screen I am changing phones. To the Z5. 

Now as the issue is with the touch screen it is very irritating when I click transfer files and it wont click due to the lack of touch."Pun intended"  How what can I do to transfer the files is there another way? This is realy annoying me as I cant even turn on wifi, or anything to transfer anything over. HELP!!!!

P.S  Cant conect wifi for the wifi transfer.

Can't click on google acount for the google accnt back up.

Can't click on Transfer files for the Computer transfer.

And cant click back up for the SD transfer as all these option buttons are in the middle.

I tried creating a new google acount through that but cant insert date of birth or anything in order to create my google acount.... This is a work phone everything on it is important, well (most things on it I.E contacts, messages, payed apps, and photos... 

Re: Sony Xperia Z3 Plus backup

Yeldarb

Can you not at least transfer the sdcard contents by using a usb, sdcard adapter?

geolim2

That's exactly what I have done. Now my issue with doing a. Reset and deleting everything from the old one. But can't click the screen and the power and volume down button don't seem to reset it... Power and volume up turns the phone off but can't hardwire reset... Help on that? 

Yeldarb

May I ask what you are wanting to do with the old phone? If you have no plan on using it again you can always try the sledge hammer test and post the results on YouTube. Smiley Happy

geolim2

My last old one that stopped charging I sold to Africa for 25£ they paid another 15 postage... So I was hoping to see if anybody wants it for spares 

Yeldarb

I think given the circumstances you may be best to forgo the few extra dollars if you value your privacy.  

geolim2

Yeah guess I will have to Smiley Sad maybe I'll see how a phone reacts to a microwave ;') YouTube here I come!! 

Highlighted

Yeldarb

Ah good luck!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos