Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Some Customers unable to make and receive calls

Hi there,

Last update was 5:57pm yesterday (Monday 24th March):

Currently awaiting further updates from Telstra – No ETR available at this time.

As soon as we receive one we'll be sure to post it here.

Update 11:39am Tuesday 25th March:

Latest update is Telstra have confirmed impacted network routing switches have been restarted in maintenance window overnight

Call failure rate is currently approx 5-10% for Telstra bound calls

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Always looks like I am talking to myself when they combine all the posts. 🙄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update 25th of March at 10:42am:

• Optus to Telstra call performance under ongoing network monitoring, with Telstra bound call failures currently observed @ approx 5-8%
  • Telstra have advised they are still working to fully resolve the call failure issue, with no ETR available at this time.
  • Customers calling Optus will hear the recording “We’re aware some callers may be having difficulty making calls to Telstra numbers using their Optus mobile. We are working with Telstra to resolve this. If you’re calling about something else please hold.” 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update 25th March at 1:03pm:

This issue has been resolved.

0 Kudos