cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
clarksnow
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: So dissapointment of customer service no one answering been wait almost 2 hours

I'd suggest that Optus need to have a callback facility or an on line live chat facility. When I spoke to Optus customer retention they told me that when I ring the on line sales number there is an option for a call back. Hey guess what that option doesnt exist. They also told me that I should us the on line chat facility, but that also takes up to an hour for someone to connect at the moment, by then you have switched to another internet browsing page or you have shut down your device. 

It seems that Optus believe 90 mins or 2hrs and 11mins is ok for customers to wait for service. Good luck in your endevours to sort out your data issues

0 Kudos
clarksnow
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: So dissapointment of customer service no one answering been wait almost 2 hours

by the way, Brock the moderator is missing in action, I still dont have a solution

0 Kudos
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @clarksnow. If you click the link Brock has sent when you're logged into your YesCrowd account, it will take you straight to composing a message that can be sent through to a moderator. If you can please send the message with all the details, Brock mentioned we can escalate this for you. Gen  

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Saras
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I ring up to be told SD download the app and hung up on if I want ask via the net I wouldn't waste time ringing!

0 Kudos
Saras
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Live chat is waste of time too seriously rethinking optus

0 Kudos
Zain1236
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

You are lucky mate , you just been waiting for 2 hours but i have been waiting for 5 days and no one has given me a proper answer.

0 Kudos
clarksnow
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

actually if you read my threads, its been 8 days and over 8hrs of calls, so I'm in for 8 for 8 at the moment and no resolution. Goodluck with your issues and hope they will be solved by Optus in an expedient manner!!

0 Kudos
Saras
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Write optus a letter it will be quicker by snail mail plus it shows you mean business. Ring the telecommunications ombudsman 

0 Kudos