cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Pauly__
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

So anyone else being *moderated* around by optus over the s9?

Supposed to have had the S9 delivered on Friday 9th according to the 630am text message, email and website update, didnt come. 
Long story short of the in between, got told by 12 different people 12 different things. 
Talked to startrack and surprise surprise they were consistent with their report of "we dont have it, sorry".
Called optus today and supposedly they called startrack and they said it was being delivered TODAY as it was on the truck already. That was 10am.
Now called them again around lunch to double check and ST said they still dont have anything. Okay sure thats fair still earlyish.
Just called again but called ST first and they told me the order was sent back to *moderated* FARKINGSYDNEY... SYDNEY!!!! Why the *moderated* was the order sent back there if it was already sitting here in Brisbane? Called up optus again and asked wtf is going on only to be met with, here is your tracking number, it says in transit so itll be delivered today! *moderated*. 
Id take the word of ST who said the same thing over optus who all said different things. Annnddd as I type this I am on hold as the peanut from optus calls startrack.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: So anyone else being *moderated* around by optus over the s9?

Not good to hear of the run around trying to get this sorted. Delivery issues are frustrating enough as it is. Feel free to send me your order number, full name and DOB via private message so I can check it out and see what's happening, and how to resolve it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Pauly__
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: So anyone else being *moderated* around by optus over the s9?

runaround is an understatement, I already went to the ACCC in regards to what can be done, and I am borderline pushing to go to the ombudsman too. 
This whole thing has been a joke, people got their devices ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY somehow, when couriers dont operate yet not only have I not got mine yet preordering day one of them going live but its been sent back to *moderated* sydney.

0 Kudos