Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Sms not workimg

Kimmyrw1

When I go to send a particular number a message I receive a message saying out of credit but I actually have credit. It doesn't happen for any other number. 

Re: Sms not workimg

Yeldarb

Its not one of those premium service sms numbers is it? I do recall they don't allow those on prepaid if that's who you are calling.

Kimmyrw1

No it's my daughter's father's number but when I go in text messages his number under his name has no 0 but is saved in phone with correct number so not sure what is happening

Ray_YC

Hi Kimmyrw1,

That is a strange one. I don't quite follow what you were describing about how the number is saved. When you go to text messages if his mobile number for example is 0400123456 if it is not displayed in this format it should be +61400123456.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos